Monday 10 September 2012

                                                       REPORT ON BRIGHTON ANTI FASCISTS MEETING



This following report is from an anti Fascist.

I arrived at an apartment in Brighton to attend a meeting of a local anti Fascist division, as I entered the flat I was greeted by a comrade called Tony who had dreadlocks, he offered me a sip of his white cider but I declined the offer.  I was introduced to another anti Fascist who said "feel free to rot, there`s a corner over there", I was then offered some herbal tea in the kitchen where I noticed a plate that contained rancid food that was covered in insects.  The organiser of the event appeared and stated that the meeting was about to start, there was around a dozen people present who were smoking cannabis and talking about Karl Marx as well as carrying out burglaries on local businesses and attacking British telecom.  I noticed all of them had middle class accents.

I then requested to use the toilet, and was shown the entrance to the bathroom, where upon entrance I noticed a strong repulsive odour that made me feel like vomiting, I urinated in the lavatory and then turned around and noticed a mountain of excrement in the bath tub, they had been using the bath tub as a toilet, I ran out of the bathroom and returned to the front lounge.  One of the others offered me a bottle of beer and said "help yourself it`s in the fridge" as I opened the fridge door I was forced to put my hand over my mouth as a swarm of blue bottle flies, flew out of the fridge, I grabbed the beer and closed the door.
This was my first anti Fascist meeting and generally I was not impressed, as I left the apartment I was arrested by a group of police officers and charged with squatting, I doubt I will be joining Brighton anti Fascists if this is the best they can achieve.