Thursday 2 February 2012

                                                                   ROCHDALE UAF ORGANISER


Allow me to introduce myself my name is Evan I am actually a female but I am attempting to turn myself into male, I participated in a documentary called "Sam and Evan" which highlighted our special case.  What the documentary did not tell you was I am actually an active member of the UAF, I participated in the counter protests against the EDL in Manchester and Bolton, where I was at the front of the demonstration shouting abuse at the EDL.  At the Manchester demonstration around eighty EDL supporters chanted "you fat bastard" at me, which was a very horrible and cruel thing to do.  No doubt you will be seeing more of me in the future at UAF demonstrations.  I am the one with the straight black hair.

You can view the full documentary here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPsH-hDTb6I